I hope everyone had a wonderful Valentine's Day! We had a wonderful weekend spending time with each other...and working on projects around the house! Not so fun...but at least we did it together.
I have actually been off the past couple of days. Yesterday I was home with a migraine (no fun!), and today, the office I am working in started a new computer system and it is going to be very chaotic...so I didn't have to go in! This is probably a good thing because today I am a gimp! Yesterday evening after I started feeling better, Cam and I went on a run with Bailey. At one point, I looked back to say something to him and took a turn off the concrete path in the park! There is a HUGE drop from the concrete to the ground, and needless to say, my ankle paid the price! I heard a crack and was immediately on the ground. I don't think it is broken because I can put weight on it and am not in unbearable pain. However, it is very swollen and tender. Oh well, I guess next time I won't be turning around to chat with Cam!
I hope everyone has a wonderful week!
BSD
Park City Utah
4 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment