Sunday, March 15, 2009

Fabulous weekend and exciting week to come...

We had a wonderful weekend visiting Cam's mom in West Memphis. We got there Friday night just in time for pizza with "The Village." This is what they call the group of families/friends that all grew up together in WM and raised their kids together in WM also. We always get together when we go to WM and this is the same group that goes to Florida together every year as well. It is really a fun, close knit group of friends, and there is never a dull moment with them!

Anyway, we were lazy all day Saturday but managed to at least get Bailey's daily walk into the schedule. We made it out to dinner with everyone on Saturday at a place called the Happy Mexican in Memphis...I think this a great name for a restaurant...I laugh every time someone says it! Ha! Anyway, today was really no different...lazy once again! Gotta love it!

So not only is St. Patty's Day this week, but Medical School Match Day is this Thursday!!! As most of you know, I have already matched, but the rest of my classmates will find out their Residency positions this Thursday! This is a really big day in our medical school careers and is actually considered a "National Holiday" for Medical School Seniors!! Anyway, I know how the rest of my classmates feel because I was there two months ago when I found out where I matched. It is a nauseating and wonderful feeling all at the same time!! Anyway, I will let you know where some of my good friends matched on Thursday, but if there is anyone you know in my class and would like to know where they matched...let me know and I will post it on Thursday!

Have a great week!
-BSD

No comments:

Post a Comment