Friday, May 22, 2009

Heaven on Earth





























Hi all from Barbados! 

Sorry I have been absent for the past couple of weeks! We have been SUPER busy! 
After a whirl wind week of finishing the bathroom remodel, Med school graduation festivities, and getting ready for vacation I have not had much time to post!! 

SO I finally graduated last week, so I am officially Dr. Deacon!....Will post pics when I get home! The day after graduation, we headed to Memphis for our flight to Barbados! The whole fam is here..Mom, Dad, me, Cam, Erik, and Lindsey! We are having a fabulous time, and it is truly Heaven on Earth! This is just what I needed after the past couple of busy weeks. 

I will post tons of pics when we get back! I will enjoy Memorial Day weekend here in tropical Barbados! Hope you all have a great holiday weekend!
~BSD

6 comments:

  1. Soooooo jealous! Hope you guys are having a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to DR. DEACON!!!!!!! Your vacation spot looks fabulous! Can't wait to see more pics when you get home. Tell you fam hello!
    Much love,
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations and I am totally jealous. I hope you are having an amazing time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Friend!!! It looks like you are having an amazing time! You and Cam look very sun-kissed! Hurry home, I miss you!!! Love u!

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Mark" is me, Sarah... I am on Mark and Jess' computer... and evidently on their gmail as well!

    ReplyDelete