Thursday, January 14, 2010

Where has the time gone??

Well, I have obviously been MIA from the blogging world for a couple of months now. Partly because we have been so busy with the Holidays, wedding showers and various other events. And partly because I have been so exhausted lately that I can't even think about what I want to write!! We have also suffered a family tragedy in the past couple of months when Cam's uncle very unexpectedly passed away a few weeks before Christmas. For those of you who don't know Cam's family, they are a very close knit group....more so than most families I know. They all live within a couple of blocks of each other and do EVERYTHING together. The holidays were more than difficult without Uncle Rob, and I hurt for all of them everyday knowing the magnitude of this loss for his/our family. Please pray that they find peace during this difficult time.

I feel like so much has happened in the past couple of months, but I can't possibly blog about all of it. So, I will just post some pictures to fill you in...





















ALL of my best friends from college at the Engagement Party we gave for Anna and Drew. So good to see everyone and such a fun party!!

















Cam and his mom at Thanksgiving....I was so grateful to have Thanksgiving Day off this year. Especially since this is the last time we saw Uncle Rob.




















Annie (my SIL), Paige (basically my SIL), and I at Thanksgiving





















Cam and I at a party for Anna and Drew just before Christmas

















Amanda, Anna, Sarah, Megan, and me















Tacky Christams Sweater party at Effie's.....




































Sherri (my MIL), Me and Paige @ Christmas...We were able to see each of our families at Christmas this year. What a blessing! I was off the entire week of Christmas...not sure when that will happen again! :)















The Razorback yard sign we got for Christmas! Love it! It will be part of our front lawn on Game Day for many years to come!! Whoo Pig!















Me, Mom, and Lindsey....we all got aprons for Christmas this year! The cooking may not be so great (at least on my end), but at least we'll look good doing it!! :)















Ringing in 2010....We had dinner with friends and just stayed in at Linzay's house. It was low key this year because I had to work NY day. I think I was in bed @ 12:15!!!




















1 comment:

  1. I've missed ya! looks like yall have been busy! love all the pics. That razorback sign yall got for Christmas is AWESOME! Sorry about Cam's uncle :(

    ReplyDelete